Some footage of the new Toro RM3575 at Kingspan Stadium….do you recognize the driver?!
We will be closed for the July Holidays from Wednesday 12th July, opening again on Monday 17th @ 8:00am!
Groundsman James at the Kingspan Stadium receiving his New Toro 3575-D Mower…
Kubota M95GX’s for Transport NI…
Machines ready for delivery to ‘Out There Services’ Ballyclare…
The Toro Master Parts Viewer helps you find replacement parts for your Toro products.
Follow the steps below to identify the parts you need. To purchase parts, please contact us on +4428 93 382982.
Find your product’s model and serial number.
Click on the icon above to start the Master Parts Viewer.
Enter your model number and click the Search button.
Find your specific model and serial number in the list and either:
A. Click on the assembly drawing
B. Click on Find a Part
Click on the part number(s) that you wish to transfer into the Parts Pick List, Print the Parts Pick List when you are finished.
Contact Us on +28 93 382982.
Our opening hours have changed to the following…
Mon 8:00am – 5:00pm
Tue 8:00am – 5:00pm
Wed 8:00am – 5:00pm
Thur 8:00am – 5:00pm
Fri 8:00am – 2:00pm
A few pics from our open day at Greenmount, thanks to Kubota, Toro, Sisis, Ferris, Major and Echo for your help and especially our customers who made it a very successful day!
The Kubota Care programme does what it says; ensures your tractor is cared for against any unforeseen expensive repair costs during the first 5 years of its life. You simply decide your service hour usage so you only pay for the hours you will use.
You decide the service hour usage and only pay for the hours you use
How does it work?
- Kubota Care should be applied for at the time of the tractor purchase and covers repair costs for an additional 36month period for 5 years and/or a maximum of 5,000hrs use. (terms and conditions apply as per the 24 month/2000hr warranty cover)
- Cost is relative to the hours usage purchased from:- 2,000hrs (Free of Charge 24mths), 3,000hrs, 4000hrs or 5000hrs being premium payable, with a standard fixed period of 5 years.
- If your forecasted use is only 3,000hrs over a 5 year period, your Kubota Care premium and service costs will of course also be lower.
What is the service contract?
- Under a “Service Contract”, all major service/ maintenance will be carried out by the supplying authorised Kubota dealer during the 5 year Kubota Care period.
- You pay only for those major service requirements for the hours usage purchased.
What will it cost?
- Kubota Care premium depends upon model and hour usage against the tractor RRP for 5 year cover.
- Service maintenance and/or contract costs will be dependent upon hour usage.
- Contact Us for Details 02893 382982